[Freeswitch-users] disabling param enable-timer

Jan Furi furi at vmtele.com
Wed Feb 8 20:56:21 MSK 2017

Thank you Michael for your advice.

I am not  an expert in session timers therefore I would be happy if
anybody could explain whether current behavior is correct or not.

Customer makes a call :

Customer PBX -> INVITE requires Session-Expires: 90;refresher=uac

our FS1.6 returns in 200 OK : Session-Expires: 120;refresher=uas

After 90 seconds Customer's PBX sends BYE - I think because of
Session-Expires: 90

For testing, I changes my sip profile to <param name="enable-timer"
value="false"/>

This time, call was not ended by customer's PBX.

Do you think it can be NAT problem ? Honestly I am confused a bit with
this issue.

BR,

Jan