[Freeswitch-users] uuid_getvar for multiple variables

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 12:32:49 MSK 2017

Fair point. You'd need some kind of convention to indicate that a
requested key could be absent, hence putting the onus onto to the
client to invoke this API defensively.

It might be clearer if you were to apply this as a server side filter
for uuid_dump rather than some kind of uuid_multi_getvar, since the
caller of uuid_dump needs to handle a bag of (potentially absent)
key-value pairs in any case.

Anyway, many thanks for letting me know that I wasn't missing a trick.