[Freeswitch-users] update callee_id_name on pickup (using intercept)

Piccinin Francesco francesco.piccinin at insiel.it
Mon Feb 6 18:29:49 MSK 2017

Hi all,
I'm experiencing the following issue on pickup groups.
We would like to update callee_id_name on pickup groups (using intercept).
Please consider the following example:
Extensions A and B are in the same pickup groups.
Extension C is calling extension B. Extension A perform a pickup using the code *8 (please find below the instersting part of our dialplan.xml).

On extension A display we see extension B callee_id_name and callee_id_number.
We expect to see extension C number and name.

Which channel variable to we need to update?

Find below an export of our dialplan.xml

Thanks.
regards

      <!-- Group Last Call Pickup -->
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^\*8$" break="on-true">
         <action application="answer"/>
         <action application="set" data="intercept_unbridged_only=true"/>
         <action application="intercept" data="${db(select/$${hostname}_last_dial_${domain_name}/${pickup_group})}"/>
         <action application="lua" data="functions/clean_limit_pickup.lua ${pickup_group} ${domain_name}" inline="true"/>
         <action application="sleep" data="2000"/>
      </condition>

Francesco Piccinin
Innovative Services
Telecommunications

Insiel S.p.A.
via San Francesco d'Assisi, 43
34133 - Trieste (TS) Italia
tel +39 040 3737752
mob +39 335 1329440
francesco.piccinin at insiel.it<mailto:francesco.piccinin at insiel.it>
www.insiel.it<http://www.insiel.it>

rispetta l'ambiente: se non ti è necessario non stampare questa mail

AVVISO DI RISERVATEZZA Informazioni riservate possono essere contenute nel messaggio o nei suoi allegati. Se non siete i destinatari indicati nel messaggio, o responsabili per la sua consegna alla persona, o se avete ricevuto il messaggio per errore, siete pregati di non trascriverlo, copiarlo o inviarlo ad alcuno. In tal caso vi invitiamo a cancellare il messaggio ed i suoi allegati. Grazie.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE Confidential information may be contained in this message or in its attachments. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, or responsible for message delivering to that person, or if you have received this message in error, you may not transcribe, copy or deliver this message to anyone. In that case, you should delete this message and its attachments. Thank you.