[Freeswitch-users] How are you using FreeSWITCH?

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 09:57:23 MSK 2017

Hi,

  At the Hebrew University of Jerusalem we use FreeSwitch as an
organizational PBX, which means:
- SLA & BLFs.
- Intercoms
- multiple ring & hunt extensions
- An so on.

We have 25 years old Nortel PBX with 8,500 extensions, and moving
extensions to FreeSwitch slowly (management doesn't like open source, but
has no other option). Currently we have over 600 extensions on Freeswitch,
most of them are Yealinks and Audiocodes, with some Polycoms and Audiocodes
ATAs.
We connect to the Nortel and local operator via an Audiocodes SIP-E1
converter; SIP trunk is on the way.

        Regards, __Yehavi: