[Freeswitch-users] Conference Talking Indicator

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 05:24:08 MSK 2017

Ok, sorry for the double mailing. Just looked through conference_member.c
and conference_loop.c and it looks like the answer to my question is a
fairly definitive no.

I guess my next question would be - would it be possible to allow
hangunder/hangover vars to be configured? It looks like right now it takes
5 frames of someone talking before the audio is bridged (at 20ms frames -
this would be up to 100ms - am I doing this right?). If so, that would
likely explain the clipping issue that my users are noticing. Could this be
made customizable to allow audio to be bridged as immediately once it
crosses the threshold?

Best,
Colin