[Freeswitch-users] Transcoding G729 to PCMA fails

Igor Potjevlesch igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 11:52:14 MSK 2017

Hello,

I don't figure out why I can't make my calls transcoded from PCMA to G729.

Here is the scenario: I send the call to external interface with G729. The
call is properly sent to the leg B with PCMA. When the call is pick up by
leg B, FS sends 488 to leg A after 200K/ACK with leg A.

The module mod_com_g729 is properly loaded and has channels available.
Thanks for your advice to diagnose this.

Regards,

Igor.

---