[Freeswitch-users] No input audio with FSClient

Paul Mateer Paul.Mateer at outlook.com
Wed Feb 1 17:16:29 MSK 2017

Just wondering if anyone got a chance to look at the logs which I uploaded. I'd be interested in knowing if the problem with the lack of input audio is down to a misconfiguration at my end (although it's effectively just a standard build of FreeSWITCH and FSClient or if it is a potential issue with the FreeSWITCH code?

Regards,

Paul