[Freeswitch-users] T38 Fax Fallback

Callum Guy callum.guy at x-on.co.uk
Fri Dec 8 09:00:57 UTC 2017

Mirko, Loi,

Thanks for your responses. I really wanted to check if there was anything
obvious which our platform was not handling properly however your responses
help to confirm that Fax/FOIP is rarely plain sailing. I had actually found
Mirko's email thread before writing this - Brian's response was helpfully
discouraging!

I'm not clear on whether it will be possible to remove the media proxy from
the call path on this occasion but it is something I'll look into.

I will also look into finding resource to test on the latest stable release
and see if the recent modifications are resolving this situation.

Once those avenues are exhausted I'll get on with the day job! If anyone
does have other suggestions then please do get in touch.

Thanks again,

Callum

*NB. When was the last time you got a fax?!?*

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org
>>> http://www.cluecon.com
>>>
>>> FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
>>> http://www.freeswitch.org

>> consulting at freeswitch.org
>> http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com
>>
>> Official FreeSWITCH Sites
>> http://www.freeswitch.org
>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org
>> http://www.cluecon.com
>>
>> FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
>> http://www.freeswitch.org

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

Callum Guy
Head of Information Security
X-on

--

*0333 332 0000  |  www.x-on.co.uk <http://www.x-on.co.uk>  |   **
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/x-on>   <https://www.facebook.com/XonTel>
  <https://twitter.com/xonuk> *
X-on is a trading name of Storacall Technology Ltd a limited company
registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office : Avaland House, 110 London Road, Apsley, Hemel
Hempstead, Herts, HP3 9SD. Company Registration No. 2578478.
The information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the
addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
X-on immediately on +44(0)333 332 0000 and delete the