[Freeswitch-users] Best practices for recording audio prompts

Ray Keating rayk at pontimax.com
Wed Dec 6 18:26:36 UTC 2017

Try Audacity (www.audacityteam.org).   You can set the sample rate and the various other key recording parameters.  It has a graphical
display of the recorded audio with time registration so that you can edit the prompt (to remove leading silence, for example).  Since
you can set the sample rate, you won't need to use sox to re-sample.

Use a good quality microphone and isolate it from ambient vibrations that would otherwise get recorded as background noise.

Regards,

Ray

Pontimax’s mrcpSP11-STT- the lowest cost, by far, highest recognition accuracy MRCP server available