[Freeswitch-users] Special Event this Thursday August 31st

Kathleen King kathleen at freeswitch.org
Tue Aug 29 17:27:03 UTC 2017

Hello,

We are excited to announce a special event this week on Thursday the 31st
at 11:00am central time US. We will be having the OpenSIPs guys join us for
a live integration demo of FreeSWITCH and OpenSIPs.

Building on top of traditional load balancing techniques, the latest
OpenSIPS and FreeSWITCH integration enables full usage of the available
platform resources. This is achieved through a real-time feedback link
between OpenSIPS and FreeSWITCH, using the Event Socket Layer. The
presentation will contain details about how this mechanism works, along
with a demo showing how to configure and run such a setup. We will also
discuss the added benefits of the solution by studying a series of graphs
displaying statistics generated in real time.

You can call in live with the Verto communicator using either Chrome or
Firefox at https://conference.freeswitch.org/vc/ and dialing 888. Or you
can watch the live stream from our Youtube channel and ask questions
through the built in Youtube chat, IRC, or the FreeSWITCH Hipchat room.

This is going to be a great opportunity for you to get direct help and
first hand information from the guys that wrote the project. Don't miss it!

Kathleen King
FreeSWITCH Public Relations
Mobile: +1-703-859-3757 <(703)%20859-3757>
http://freeswitch.org