[Freeswitch-users] Possible enhancement - load mod_logfile way earlier

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Mon Aug 28 20:14:03 UTC 2017

While working on an issue, I realized I was missing a lot of the startup log. The reason is that FreeSWITCH is started in the background with -NC and only the log file it writes is all that’s available. Problem is mod_logfile is loaded long after other things and all messages prior to mod_logfile are lost. Loading mod_logfile as soon as possible at a startup would prevent all the lost startup messages. Let me know if you want a jira.
Mario G