[Freeswitch-users] Separate CA authorities for SIP TLS

Robert Mundkowsky rfmundkowsky at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 16:38:16 UTC 2017

Usually different systems can use any authorities, but the usually have to have the the complete chain to the root installed in their key stores. So system Y has to know it can trust certs from CA X. So question is do you know where the key stores are located for each system and how to add certs to them.