[Freeswitch-users] [OpenSIPS-Users] [SR-Users] ClueCon Slides: Industrial Grade FreeSWITCH, Scaling, Balancing, High Availability, SIP, WebRTC

Tihomir Culjaga tculjaga at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 09:20:14 UTC 2017

hi Giovanni, nice presentation!

i got few questions tho :=)

1. you mentioned you use FusionPBX to provision. So, can it provision a FS
farm without switching from one FS to another ? I mean, can Fusion
provision a farm of FS as is not a single node per node ?
2. what do you use to "distribuite" VERTO calls from kamailio to FS(x).
3. how do you configure "static" SIP trunks between FS(x) to allow VERTO to
VERTO calls across entire FS farm ?
4. ...and many more but i will stop now :=)

Regards,
Tihomir