[Freeswitch-users] Ring specific endpoint in multiple registrations scenario

Michael Avers michael at mailworks.org
Sun Aug 13 16:04:46 UTC 2017

Hello,

Is there any way to bridge/originate a call to a specific UA that is
registered to an agent while there are other registrations to it?
Say extension 1005 is registered from a Polycom phone, Bria on mobile,
and Zoiper on a laptop - and I know the Bria's current registration data
such as IP:Port, etc., can I send a call just to that one without
ringing the extension on the other devices?
Thanks,
Mike