[Freeswitch-users] Why do inbound calls receive "invalid number"?

Nate nathan.port at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 05:38:57 UTC 2017

Really really really appreciate that. Thank you so much.

Yep. I've been doing pretty much all of that for several weeks now and
things are actually starting to gell now.

It looks like the issue may wind up being this consumer grade router that
is forwarding external traffic to 5060. All it has are built-in rules
without logging or option to create a custom rule.

I should have wiresharked this days ago but being new to all of this I
thought I just didn't have the config's right.

But thanks to everyone's help, documentation, and this awesome book, it
looks like the router is the last place this issue can be hiding out.

I'll set it to bridge and pass everything to a different device and
wireshark the traffic too.

I'll get there. Many many thanks for taking the time to point out those
things. Really appreciate it.

Best regards,

Nate