[Freeswitch-users] Eavesdrop problems

Tor Petterson tpe at herobase.com
Mon Aug 7 08:31:04 UTC 2017

Hi

I think I've run into a bug using eavesdrop.
The scenario is that I setup a webRTC channel which I want to be able to
eavesdrop on several calls in succession.
I do this by starting eavesdrop then when I switch to eavesdrop on another
call, I park the webRTC call before starting eavesdrop again.
My problem is that I can only do this a few times before I lose audio on
the webRTC call.
When the problem occurs I get no entries in the log when I call the
eavesdrop application.
I tried to do some debugging on this and it seems that the channel thread
gets stuck somewhere.
Does anyone know a workaround or have an idea where in the code to look for
the problem?