[Freeswitch-users] Verto Communicator - White-labeling options

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 4 08:38:01 UTC 2017

Hi Guys,

I am working with mod_verto and developing our own client, however I really like Verto Communicator.

Are there white-labeling options available with this client?

For example in the top left hand corner can the Verto Communicator text be changed and images added to the tool bar?

I know we can put images/labeling within the conferencing configuration but just wondered what can be achieved with the Verto Communicator client if anything? (I am also clear on the url changes to define own domain its more around the client that Im interested in).

Many thanks

Jon