[Freeswitch-users] SIM7100 LTE modem with USB audio

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 18:48:23 UTC 2017

Maybe a dictionary of abstract commands to translate to the vendor specific
like procomm used to do.

Then only issue the abstract commands from the high level and allow it to
translate.

Anthony Minessale II       ♬ @anthmfs  ♬ @FreeSWITCH  ♬

☞ http://freeswitch.org/http://cluecon.com/http://twitter.com/FreeSWITCH
☞ irc.freenode.net #freeswitch ☞ *http://freeswitch.org/g+