[Freeswitch-users] mod_verto and Verto communicator URL creation and invitation

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 1 14:33:01 UTC 2017

Hi Guys,

I am playing with mod_verto and Verto communicator as I am looking for a jitsi meet replacement, as I need moderator commands.

Its not clear from the documentation, and maybe I am missing something and need to develop something of my own, but is it possible to create unique URL's for each conference created (I assume so) and then send the URL as an invitation to a user, so they just need to click on it to access the conference without the need for username/password?

Thanks!

Jon