[Freeswitch-users] Reply of reinvite of 3pcc call with more than one codec

José Lopes jose.lopes at itcenter.com.pt
Fri Apr 28 19:56:46 MSD 2017

The first invite is without SDP (3pcc call),  the second invite (re-invite)
is with SDP and it is the reply of the second invite that have more than 1
audio codec on SDP.

My doubt is if it is possible to configure or change this behavior of
Freeswitch on the second invite (re-invite), so it answers with only 1
audio codec?

Best regards,
Jose Lopes