[Freeswitch-users] No voice when using GSMOpen

Raymond xxxman2008 at 126.com
Fri Apr 28 13:08:29 MSD 2017

HI, all
   I'm sure the  usb dongle is unlocked and support voice feature ( AT+CVOICE GOT 0) .
  The problem is  , usb dongle  can make call ,but  both side of the call can not hear the voice .

  I'm almost give up . Any advise will be appreciate.

Raymond

Hi all,

   I'm using GSMOpen module  with freeswitch master version (pulled from git).

  The usb dongle for test is  Huawei E173 , hardware info checked by dc-unlocker is :
  Found modem         : E173
Model               : Huawei E173
IMEI                : 860872014******
Serial NR.          : ADABYA9340******
Firmware            : 11.126.25.00.76
Compile date / time : Mar 27 2012 15:57:50
Hardware ver.       : CD1E153M
Dashboard version   : UTPS23.009.09.00.76_MAC23.009.09.00.76
Chipset             : Qualcomm MSM6290
Voice feature       : enabled
SIM Lock status     : unlocked
Wrong codes entered : 0 (unlock attempts left : 10)

I've make test 2 ways.

Test A:  Using another phone call-in Freeswitch ,with IVR module ,  caller will hear the ivr voice , dtmf function worked well ,but  record file have only called party voice ( ivr voice), caller have no voice record  (i'm sure the dialplan record function workwell when NOT using gsmopen module).

Test B: Freeswitch+gsmopen as call out.    I'm using MicroSIP softphone make a sip call ,and gsmopen as b-leg to deliver the call.  ( <actionapplication="bridge" data="gsmopen/ANY/${destination}"/> )

I tried TestB several times , the best result , called party hear the caller voice , but caller  cann't hear called party voice always.

So ,Any advice to resolve the problem will be appreciate.

Raymond