[Freeswitch-users] 'Tapping' of T38 Gateway call

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rbetancor at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 18:12:44 MSD 2017

Hi all,

I'm working with a FS 1.6.17 server, acting as T38 endpoint to a HylaFax
server and also as T38Gateway for some T.38 SIP Endpoints.

I wonder if could be possible that on the T38Gateway calls, I could save
the pages that are going throught my FS server.

The a-leg reaching the FS server could be uLaw FAX or T38 Fax, doesn't
matter ... the b-leg going from the FS sever to my internal T38 endpoints
are allways T38, thats why I used T38Gateway App.

Is there any way to write down to the FS disk the pages been transfered ?

Best regards