[Freeswitch-users] fs_encode opus to wav is it possible

Raymond xxxman2008 at 126.com
Wed Apr 26 17:03:59 MSD 2017

Maybe ,you can record it ,save it as "raw" format . Plz look at wiki  to ensure it.

Wiki  is  the first place to find the solution.

Raymond

在 2017-04-26 20:53:55,"Antonio Silva" <asilva at wirelessmundi.com> 写道:
Hi,

i want to analyze the audio that i received from the link... recording is not an options since it introduces transcoding in fs.

I do this method for all other codecs like g722, g729, (PCMU/A not need wireshark can play it or you can save as .au), i get the all the rtp pkt and convert then with fs_encode to wav to reproduce with normal player.

Bur for opus i can't figure out how to make it work... i already try to pass the fmtp args negotiated in the sdp with no luck..

Saludos / Regards / Cumprimentos,
António silva