[Freeswitch-users] mod_voicemail - Voicemail check - choose greeting between 1 and 9-Disable

Jonathan Hunter jhunter at voxboxcoms.co.uk
Tue Apr 25 18:59:39 MSD 2017

Hi All,

I was wondering if someone could advise if this is possible?

When checking voicemail, and selecting record a greeting in advanced
options using the default voicemail profile, it then prompts to choose a
greeting between 1 and 9 and then a related .wav file is created,
ie  greeting_1.wav  greeting_9.wav etc.

With the default settings is it possible to* disable* that prompt with
configuration, and also specify the name of the file I want creating, ie
call it voicemail.wav instead of greeting_X.wav?

Or am I better using a custom lua script or something else?

Many thanks

Jon