[Freeswitch-users] Choppy audio when conferencing 4+ participants

Bipin Patel bipin at xbipin.com
Tue Apr 18 23:50:56 MSD 2017

Just to add my experience, I have a windows server running as VM on a
dedicated server hosted with iweb, they call it smart server and I have
been using freeswitch on it from a long time now and everything works
perfect audio wise so I guess this has something to do with Linux and the
kernel run by Amazon on their VM.

Correct me if I'm wrong