[Freeswitch-users] Audio energy detection on a given channel

Wesley Akio wesleyakio at tuntscorp.com
Tue Apr 11 00:49:16 MSD 2017

Hey guys,

I would like to be able to detect the energy level of a given channel, much
like happens in a conference, in order to detect mute calls.

I could not find anything in the docs so I was wondering if there is
something available that I might have missed.

If that is indeed not available, is there anyone else in the list that
would like the feature so we could possibly organize a bounty to have it
done?

Best,

Wes
--