[Freeswitch-users] video conference

Sugandha Joshi sugandhajoshi1417 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 04:22:17 MSD 2017

Hi,

We were trying to establish video conference by referring to
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_conference .
In the mod_conference file they had mentioned one of users who tried how he
configured his conference bridge i.e
https://txlab.wordpress.com/2012/09/17/setting-up-a-conference-bridge-with-freeswitch/
. We followed the given steps but are unable to achieve it. Could you point
us to a link which would help us set the video conference.
Also, sometimes when i switch on my virtual machine on which the freeswitch
server is running, i am not able to enter freeswitch console using the
command fs_cli . It keeps displaying socket connection error. Could you
help us solve it.

Regards,
Sugandha