[Freeswitch-users] Changing mode for CDRs

DanB danb.lists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 22:36:46 MSD 2017

Rick,

have used it when we were testing the .csv processing of FreeSWITCH
(like a couple of years back). Should be still actual AFAIK, otherwise
let me know if you run into any kind of issues.
Regarding maintaining some kind of real-time, you can call the script
from cron every minute or so and I think that is the closest real-time
you can get since until FreeSWITCH will start writing a new file (rotate
old one), you cannot process it externally since you will get
concurrency on write/read. In CGRateS you will process it instantly
based on inotify events but the CDR file needs to be first released by
FreeSWITCH.
If you want closer to real-time, maybe mod_json_cdr is a better option
for you?

DanB