[Freeswitch-users] Debian8 FS-1.6.10 simple bridging and high CPU load

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Fri Sep 30 18:57:56 MSD 2016

Different configs with FS can lead to orders of magnitude differences in load on the CPU... things like how much media, how much transcoding, how much media interaction.... all affect load... even something such as transcoding from G711 to ilbc vs g711 to g722 can lead to massive differences in CPU usage.... what you are seeing may be just what it takes....