[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch as a SIP client

Scholz, Dieter rd-disc at gmx.net
Thu Sep 29 13:50:46 MSD 2016

Hello,

thanks for your answer.

I posted my sofia config in another mail today. I think that my config
matches yours more or less. But when I start freeswitch the status of
the connection is FAIL_WAIT. In the Wireshark log I saw that a REGISTER
is send to the HIPATH but the answer is a 404. Any ideas what to test.
Are there any sophia.conf.xml settings that are important?

Dieter