[Freeswitch-users] How to delete entry from sip_regisration table?

devang nathwani devang.nathwani31589 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 16:56:19 MSD 2016

We connect freeswitch using odbc connection for device registration on
server.

Now the problem occur when Freeswitch crashed,down or restart uncertainly
that time the entry does not removed from sip_registration table and next
time user are not able to make the call.

Then we have to manually delete that entry from database to make it working.

OS : Debian8
FS version : FreeSWITCH Version 1.6.6~64bit ( 64bit)

can anybody help us to resolve this issue?