[Freeswitch-users] WebRTC call stop at HANDSHAKE

Donny Hardyanto hardyanto.donny at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 20:25:19 MSD 2016

I manage to get webrtc call working from 2 chrome browser in different
computer using inbound-media-proxy mode (video and audio working in both
direction). When disabling the inbound-media-proxy mode (to default), in
freeswitch it stuck on Audio OFF to HANDSHAKE. There is no video or audio.

I am using Ubuntu 14.04 and my FS box behind firewall and NATed using
portforwarding.

Because it is working in inbound media proxy so, I think NAT configurations
is OK. May be something wrong with DTLS-SRTP?

Donny.