[Freeswitch-users] Success/Failure events

Oleg Stolyar olegstolyar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 22:44:44 MSD 2016

Hi,

In Verto JS is there a way to detect if/when the following methods succeed
or fail:

call.dtmf()
verto.newCall()

For verto.newCall() for example, if it cannot connect through the
websocket, it gets stuck in the requesting state.  If there is no other
way, I can do my own timeout and check the state then.  Not ideal but if
it's the recommended way, it can be done.

However for call.dtmf() there does not seem any way to know whether it
actually reached the FS or failed in some way.