[Freeswitch-users] SIP Call from Videodevice

Jürgen Wendler jw at vision-gmbh.de
Fri Sep 16 13:03:10 MSD 2016

Hello everyone,

i’m trying to make a SIP call from an external device (e.g. SONY or POLYCOM) to the “default” 3500 conference room which has the video-mcu-profile attached.
When the call is ringing it does not appear to gets really connected.
When I use X-Lite or another SIP softphone everything is working so far. But with external hardware devices I am not able to join the conference room.
Does anyone have experience with calls from hardware videoconf systems via SIP to freeswitch?

Best Regards
Jürgen