[Freeswitch-users] Transfer in a Conference

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 03:50:55 MSD 2016

Thanks for the reply.

3 was just the example. In practice it could be 4, 5, or 10. Though even if
it were 3, I'm fairly sure I couldn't get the recording that I want.
Without a conference I have to record sessions, but I want the recording to
continue for as long as there conference is active, regardless of who's
still in it (if 1 initiates the call and leaves, the recording should
continue until 2 and 3 leave).

To be clear, I only actually care to support transfer when there are 2
people in the conference. Effectively it would be treating a 2 person
conference as if it were a bridge.

Best,
Colin