[Freeswitch-users] Install freeswitch on ubuntu 15.10

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 13:44:50 MSD 2016

thx
on ./congfigure running i have these errors at the log

> Makefile.am:6: error: SYSTEM_APR does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> Makefile.am:18: error: SYSTEM_APRUTIL does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> Makefile.am:122: error: ENABLE_LIBYUV does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> Makefile.am:129: error: ENABLE_LIBVPX does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> Makefile.am:136: error: ENABLE_LIBVPX does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> Makefile.am:139: error: SYSTEM_APRUTIL does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> Makefile.am:144: error: SYSTEM_APR does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> Makefile.am:150: error: ENABLE_SRTP does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> Makefile.am:159: error: HAVE_ODBC does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> Makefile.am:163: error: HAVE_PNG does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> Makefile.am:167: error: HAVE_FREETYPE does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> Makefile.am:175: error: ENABLE_LIBYUV does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> Makefile.am:182: error: ENABLE_LIBYUV does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> Makefile.am:238: error: HAVE_PNG does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> Makefile.am:242: error: HAVE_ODBC does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> Makefile.am:246: error: ENABLE_ZRTP does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> Makefile.am:395: error: ENABLE_CPP does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> Makefile.am:421: error: DISABLE_CC does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> Makefile.am:433: error: HAVE_ODBC does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> Makefile.am:446: error: HAVE_ODBC does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> Makefile.am:468: error: HAVE_ODBC does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> automake: error: cannot open < tests/unit/unit.mk: No such file or
> directory

 I suppose it is because of this staff was not found at the repos. As i see
it is all staff needed for video calls (important for me).
Maybe somebody can say or may be someone will can upload this package?
apt-get install -y --force-yes freeswitch-video-deps-most

> Try with these
>
> nano
> libtool-bin libsqlite3-dev libpcre3-dev libspeexdsp-dev libspeex-dev
> libedit-dev yasm
>
> Nano is optional, i like it.
>
> After that, there will still be a couple for which I couldn't find a
> package. But those are like enum or other things I don't use. Just try
> compiling and when it complains just try installing the libraries.
>
> Like I said, it's very possible you'll need to just comment-out a couple
> of modules, can't remember right now which i had to comment.
>
> Good luck
>
> On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 9:54 AM Yuriy Gorlichenko <ovoshlook at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> because these packages not at wily repos. And as i understood these
>> packages just precompinled packages that have from any source.
>> I just want to install it via apt-get or aptitude as packages from repo.
>>
>> echo "deb http://files.freeswitch.org/repo/ubuntu/freeswitch-unstable/
>>> trusty main" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/freeswitch.list
>>>

>>> # apt-get update && apt-get install -y git screen
>>>

>>> Hit http://us.archive.ubuntu.com wily InRelease
>>> Hit http://security.ubuntu.com wily-security InRelease
>>> Ign http://us.archive.ubuntu.com wily InRelease
>>> E: GPG error: http://us.archive.ubuntu.com wily InRelease: The
>>> following signatures were invalid: NODATA 2

>>> Why not use this?
>>>
>>> https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/
>>> Ubuntu+14.04+Trusty#Ubuntu14.04Trusty-InstallingfromUbuntuPackagespa