[Freeswitch-users] PRESENCE_IN question

Adam Kuśmirek amkusmirek at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 23:47:46 MSD 2016

I need more complicated presence management in my system, so I would like
to change blf status in VoIP terminal on my own. I tried with sendevent via
event socket:

sendevent PRESENCE_IN
Answer-State: ringing
proto: sip
from: 5000 at ubi2.pl
rpid: unknown
event_type: presence
alt_event_type: dialog
presence-call-info-state: progressing
presence-call-direction: outbound

The problem is that body part of SIP Notify message does not contain status
and IPPhone doesnot change BLF LED:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<dialog-info xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:dialog-info" version="0"
state="full" entity="sip:5000 at ubi2.pl">
  </dialog-info>

When making call with properly set presence_id, Freeswitch sends SIP Notify
message with correct status info:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<dialog-info xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:dialog-info" version="2"
state="full" entity="sip:5000 at ubiquity.pl">
<dialog id="01ca4d76-3e20-4167-b33c-f134f55b365d" direction="recipient">
  <state>ringing</state>
</dialog>
</dialog-info>

It seems that IPPhone needs this state info to change BLF LED button
(yealink T21PE2)
Is there any way to send NOTIFY message with state info without really
making a call ?

Regards Adam