[Freeswitch-users] Multiple FreeSWITCH Servers

Don Hawkins hawkins at hawkinsegroup.com
Sun Sep 11 02:09:56 MSD 2016

In the future I can see our traffic load increasing to the point where I'll
want to have more than one FS server. For example, if server 1 is already
handling x amount of calls send traffic to server 2.

I currently have FS hosted in the cloud so duplicating the entire "box"
won't be a problem, so that means authentication won't be a problem.

Planning for the future and I'm just curious what are some of the best ways
to make this happen?