[Freeswitch-users] Hardware requirement for 1000 Calls

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Sat Sep 10 23:01:33 MSD 2016

No to mention why oh why would you put 1000 concurrent calls on 1 box? Thats 1000 customers put of service at one time leading to your support queue getting spammed which means higher support costs on top of lost revenue... Its worth it for the extra boxes to handle that load

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org