[Freeswitch-users] Getting fail2ban working properly

jungle Boogie jungleboogie0 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 01:21:20 MSD 2016

On 8 September 2016 at 12:54, Don Hawkins <hawkins at hawkinsegroup.com> wrote:
> Can someone share with me how to block all ports except the important ones?

I had the same question about a month ago:
http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2016-August/121694.html

Colin gives good advice here:
http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2016-August/121730.html

I've also had success with contacting the originating network and
request their customer to stop the traffic to me.

Here's the abuse form for online.net:
https://console.online.net/en/account/abuses/search

By the way, if the fail2ban page on confluence needs updating, please
update it or list what's wrong with it. I do see it indicates to
create the jail.local and that's what you were missing for yours to
work properly.

--
-------
inum: 883510009027723