[Freeswitch-users] Getting destination number

Allan Kristensen ak at hejdu.dk
Wed Sep 7 21:38:14 MSD 2016

It IS a trunk with multiple DID's and it IS registered with the provider.

Setting the "extension" parameter however does not change anything. It's
like the invite request is not "matched" with the gateway config and the
option is therefore not applied.

It's a pretty simple config:

<include>
    <gateway name="dev_tx1_13">
        <param name="proxy" value="x.x.x.x"/>
        <param name="ping" value="10"/>
        <param name="register" value="true"/>
        <param name="extension" value="auto_to_user"/>
        <param name="username" value="NCdWXsdSsaF2B"/>
        <param name="password" value="<censored>"/>
    </gateway>
</include>

I will contact the provider if the way they are doing it is non standard...

/Allan