[Freeswitch-users] [SPAM] Popup on incoming call on FS

Trever L. Adams trever at middleearth.sapphiresunday.org
Mon Sep 5 20:58:20 MSD 2016

On 09/03/2016 12:54 AM, Abhik Biswas wrote:

> I am a recent adopter of FS and sorry if this has been addressed many
> times before.
>

> I would like the incoming call on FS pop up  screen or update a page
> on my desktop.  I need to know how this incoming call event can be
> captured and the Caller-id be picked up from the same.
>

> Based on the above I am assuming a notification can be sent to the
> webpage.
>

> Abhik

You could use mod_cidlookup to trigger the pop-up. If you are using
Odoo, https://github.com/treveradams/connector-telephony branches
freeswitch-odooversion or logcall-odooversion may have examples. The
modules in logcall and freeswitch_click2dial (scripts directory) may
have some relevant ideas even if you aren't using Odoo. If you are using
mod_verto and not just webrtc, I am sure you can easily do this in other
ways, but at least the example client (haven't tried verto communicator)
does a pop-up of sorts.

Trever