[Freeswitch-users] sofia patch to filter sip messages

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 20:47:50 MSD 2016

Hello Guys,

So I discarded all previous changes and re-worked it all on sofia instead
of console.
You may want to review changes on

https://freeswitch.org/stash/users/davidcsi/repos/freeswitch/compare/diff?targetBranch=refs%2Fheads%2Fmaster&sourceBranch=refs%2Fheads%2Ffeature%2Ftracing_facilities&targetRepoId=46

freeswitch at core> sofia

USAGE:
sofia filter <filter-expression|off>
sofia global siptrace <on|off>
sofia        capture  <on|off>
             watchdog <on|off>

sofia profile <name> [start | stop | restart | rescan] [wait]
                     flush_inbound_reg [<call_id> | <[user]@domain>] [reboot]
                     check_sync [<call_id> | <[user]@domain>]
                     [register | unregister] [<gateway name> | all]
                     killgw <gateway name>
                     [stun-auto-disable | stun-enabled] [true | false]]
                     siptrace <on|off>
                     capture  <on|off>
                     watchdog <on|off>

sofia <status|xmlstatus> profile <name> [reg [<contact str>]] | [pres
<pres str>] | [user <user at domain>]
sofia <status|xmlstatus> gateway <name>

sofia loglevel <all|default|tport|iptsec|nea|nta|nth_client|nth_server|nua|soa|sresolv|stun>
[0-9]
sofia tracelevel <console|alert|crit|err|warning|notice|info|debug>

sofia help

sofia:

freeswitch at core> sofia filter

sofia filter is disabled.  (sofia filter <filter-expression|off>) -
Enable, disable filtering, set 'filter-expression' to use as filter.
Set 'filter-expression' to 'off' to stop filtering

Comments are very welcome!

The git is on
https://freeswitch.org/stash/users/davidcsi/repos/freeswitch/browse?at=refs%2Fheads%2Ffeature%2Ftracing_facilities

If possible, please review and comment back.

Not sure I should do a PR without someone else reviewing it.

Thanks!!

David

ᐧ
ᐧ