[Freeswitch-users] Looking for Linux tc wizard

Joel Serrano joel at gogii.net
Sat Sep 3 04:14:41 MSD 2016

Hi Chad,

Jitter & Loss info:

alias jitteron='tc qdisc add dev eth1 root handle 1: netem delay 40ms 20ms
; tc qdisc add dev eth1 parent 1:1 pfifo limit 1000'

alias joff='tc qdisc del dev eth1 root netem'

alias jon='tc qdisc del dev eth1 root netem ; sleep 1; tc qdisc add dev
eth1 root netem delay 200ms reorder 75% gap 1'

alias jon2='tc qdisc del dev eth1 root netem ; sleep 1; tc qdisc add dev
eth1 root netem delay 20ms reorder 10% gap 1'

alias jon3='tc qdisc del dev eth1 root netem ; sleep 1; tc qdisc add dev
eth1 root netem delay 100ms reorder 25% gap 1'

alias jonl='tc qdisc del dev eth1 root netem ; sleep 1; tc qdisc add dev
eth1 root netem loss 15%'

alias jshow='tc qdisc show dev eth1'

alias loss='tc qdisc change dev eth1 root netem loss '

You will have to adapt them to suit your need...

Also, I would have a look at https://freeswitch.org/stash/
projects/FS/repos/freeswitch/browse/support-d/.bashrc

Best,
Joel.