[Freeswitch-users] How to find destination IP address of b-leg in "show calls" or alike?

Victor Chukalovskiy victor.chukalovskiy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 22:49:39 MSD 2016

Good day, I've been studying output of "show calls", "show detailed
calls", and "show channels" for quite some time.

Surprisingly, I can't find a value of ${network_address} variable or
anything similar that will tell me for each outgoing leg SIP IP address
on the far end. In other words, how do I find IP address of SIP UAS
FreeSWITCH is communicating with on every outgoing call leg?

I managed to get it in CDRs by dumping ${network_address}, but can't get
it for active calls dump. Is there truly nothing in "show calls" or
equivalent that will help me? Should I submit a feature request then?

Few cents on my call scenario:

SIP call coming in (a-leg) --> multiple sip calls going out (b-legs).
I'm originating my b-legs via sofia gateways (so IP address of the
far-end is picked up from gateway config, and not mentioned in the
dial-plan in any way or form).

Many thanks,

-Victor