[Freeswitch-users] HA

andremar am at voipit.pt
Thu Sep 1 14:46:34 MSD 2016

Hy everyone.

I'm trying the Freeswitch HA setup (described in
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/High+Availability) with
a MySQL database in a  Master-Master configuration. I noticed that tables
appear on both servers when the primary Freeswitch is started (only when
track-calls is active), so I'm assuming the MySQL configuration and the
Freeswitch DSNs for storing the call information are correct, also the
tables get populated when there is a call (like sip_dialogs).

When testing though, after calling “fsctl crash” OR quitting FS with the
kill command on the primary server, the MySQL tables (like sip_dialogs) are
emptied. This gets replicated to the backup server. After that, if I try
sofia recover, on the backup server, it reports that there are no calls to
recover.

Also, if I then restart FS and call sofia recover on the primary server, it
works. Which seems strange.

Any ideias on what could be happening? Is this right and I'm missing
something? Are those tables the only information that should be shared
between the servers?

(FS version: FreeSWITCH Version 1.6.10-17-726448d~64bit)

Thanks in advance for any tips.