[Freeswitch-users] JSAPI in Verto

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Oct 31 22:13:30 MSK 2016

you can secure it on a user by user basis, but limited only to which commands that user can run  the attrs are:

jsonrpc-allowed-jsapi
jsonrpc-allowed-fsapi

for fsapi commands and jsapi commands.

if you look in the default configs you can see similar settings put in at a global level, the same is possible per user:

conf/testing/directory/default.xml:5:    <param name="jsonrpc-allowed-methods" value="verto"/>
conf/vanilla/directory/default.xml:26:      <param name="jsonrpc-allowed-methods" value="verto"/>
conf/vanilla/directory/default.xml:27:      <!-- <param name="jsonrpc-allowed-event-channels" value="demo,conference,presence"/> -->