[Freeswitch-users] Running a script on a completed transfer

Walter Smith walter at carezone.com
Thu Oct 27 03:42:50 MSD 2016

No, for regulatory reasons we need to record all calls to and from certain
people. If they get an incoming call or make an outgoing one, it's easily
done in the dialplan, but transfers seem to be another level of difficulty.

I've discovered the execute_on_post_bridge variable and am experimenting
with that. (And hope to document it when I'm done.)

-- Walter