[Freeswitch-users] dtmf mode = none

bugi at nicelan.tk bugi at nicelan.tk
Wed Oct 26 18:19:49 MSD 2016

Hello FS Experts,
I need to disable dtmf tones on an active call in FS.

My case scenario is: regular call is setup by caller -> FS -> outgoing
trunk and dtmf codes should be working fine. After some time a dtmf
blocking event will be send by lua script or FS command line. This
should block sending dtmf codes for caller and makes them "invisible" on
outgoing trunk. Is this possible to do this with FS?

I was thinking that maybe I can change dtmf_mode during active call to
none, but this doesn't seem to be working.

Any ideas?

Best wishes,
bugi