[Freeswitch-users] FS6947 - Tuning Opus bandwidth

Giacomo Vacca giacomo.vacca at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:01:47 MSD 2016

> As far as an Opus manual, I also love the idea and can't wait to read it.

This is the document trying to address the need for an "Opus manual":
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/FreeSWITCH+And+The+Opus+Audio+Codec

As mentioned there, questions and other feedback are welcome.

It can be easily exported from Confluence as PDF, should it be desired.

Giacomo